BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Labels

Monday, May 16, 2011

Babloo’s Birthday Bash

But my tiny brother who’s always in his own world is reluctant to the idea of photography. He was very much interested in the birthday cake ……

It is my customary style from office to home. A phone call from one of my good friend made me to trip her place. Having fine quantity of snacks at her place we both started to my home. To our surprise, we found it to be filled with lots of people, enhancing embellishments and small children. The special occasion is Babloo’s birthday. The last and adorable toddler of our family always pampered, mollycoddled and gathers everyone’s love.

If we do a petite deeper investigation about this 12 month old tiny tot, you could truly assemble a lot of information. Chubby cheeks, round face, fluffy personality, black eyes, silky hair and a beautiful body language with a captivating smile attracts all of us to kiss this little darling. His tiny structure with two teeth and mumbo jumbo uttering makes everyone around to laugh with all the 32 teeth put out. Always a toy in my mother’s hand, babloo hardly plays with any of us in the home. Of course, he mingles only with my little sister and brother.

The moment the clock ticks 7 in the morning, he comes to my place crawling from the ground floor. He makes weird sounds and augury so as to understand that the prince is on the way and we have to welcome him. And my mother comes all the way from second floor and takes him to the room and offers him all kinds of dishes that please him. And this continues till the late twilight. After seeing the place, I invited my friend to join the party and then started the actual hungama. It’s been a very long time for me to watch every one in the family cry when they were made to sit in the chair for cutting the birthday cake. Quite opposite to the previous statement, babloo was heartily smiling and started his mumbo jumbo.

Then entered the photographer with a camera in hand and clicked few shots. But my tiny brother who’s always in his world is reluctant to the idea of photography. He was very much interested in the birthday cake, the moment anyone gets away from his place he tries hard to touch the cake. Then we all surrounded to sing the birthday song and made fanatic auguries and uttering to prevent him from touching the cake. At last, my grandfather joined the party and made babloo cut the cake. Delighted with our songs, babloo started jumping and screaming all the way. This made the photographer click many photos. We all gathered and made heavy noises and had our supper.

0 comments: